<a href="http://www.widgeo.net">widgeo.net</a> widgeo.net

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ravi Babu's- AVUNU Movie(It based on Real Incident-Release shortly)

Allari Ravi Babu's new film, Avunu, is slated for release shortly. Ravi Babu says the film is based on a true incident. In fact, a popular heroine's life incident prompted him to make this film. Yami Gautham who acted in Ravi Babu's Nuvvila told him an incident that occurred in her life and the director has weaved a story out of it and has made Avunu. 

"I was staying at the Sitara Hotel in Ramoji Fim City during the filming of Nuvvila. I never had no problems staying in the hotel but on the night when Yami narrated the incident, I could not stay there by my self," he said in a press statement. 

"I was so scared that I immediately packed my bags and left for my home in the middle of the night. I want to share the fear I have experienced after listening to Yami's story with my audiences, so I made aAvunu," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment